This must read guide when followed can deliver a life of hope, peace and happiness!
Prayer is not a "spare wheel" that you pull out when in trouble, but it is a "steering wheel" that directs the right path throughout the journey.
- A Car's WINDSHIELD is large and the Rear View Mirror so small because our PAST is not as important as our FUTURE! So, keep looking AHEAD and moving on.
- Friendship is like a BOOK. It takes a few minutes to burn, but it takes years to write.
- All things in life are temporary. When things are going well, enjoy the season, as it won’t last forever. Likewise when things are going wrong, don't worry, they can't last forever either.
- Old Friends are Gold! New Friends are Diamond! If you get a Diamond, don't forget the Gold because to hold a Diamond, you always need a Base of Gold!
- Remember this - when we lose hope and think it’s the end of the road, GOD smiles from above and says, "Relax, sweetheart, it's just a bend, not the end” (It’s not over till God say’s it is!)
- When GOD solves your problems, you have faith in HIS abilities; when GOD doesn't solve your problems HE has faith in your abilities.
- A blind person asked St. Anthony: "Can there be anything worse than losing eye sight?" He replied: "Yes, losing your vision!"
- When you pray for others, God listens to you and blesses them, so, when you are feeling safe and happy, remember that someone also prayed for you.
- WORRYING does not take away tomorrow's TROUBLES; it takes away today's PEACE.
If you really enjoyed it, please feel free to share with others and you may just brighten someone's day...
Live simply, love generously, care deeply, speak kindly and leave the rest to God!
Have a blessed life.